Welcome...

For those that like to dream, come in. For those that like to laugh, come in. For those that like to cry and be inspired...please come in. Our family is like any other, but is extraordinary in it's own right. Come and join us at our campfire and laugh a little, cry a little and leave us, but please come back. We love company...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cheese Balls!!!!!

I love my little fair headed, sweet voiced boy. Skyler is such a cutie. Several days ago while shopping with the kids Colby and Skyler picked a treat for themselves. A huge tub of no name brand cheese balls. They seemed excited in the store, and even more so when we got home and let them both have a bowl. After a day or two of chomping on cheese balls I put the remainder away.

Fast forward to about three days later. I was sitting here on the computer browsing my usual sites, like I do every morning when Skyler opened the cupboard to look for some food. He found the cheese balls. Now, you would have thought the kid hit the 10 million dollar jackpot by his reaction. He loudly screamed "CHEESE BALLS!" He grabs them out of the cupboard runs over to the cupboard where we keep the bowls, grabs one of those, puts all his treasures down in front of me waiting for me to fill up his bowl. The funniest part was that all the while he was singing, or chanting, "Cheese balls, cheese balls....". I can't remember the last time I saw him that excited over anything, let alone a slimy, cheesy thing shaped like a ball.

I watched this cute kid with a huge smile on my own face. He is so funny, has so much personality and it was all shining brightly that morning. These little kids of mine remind me everyday to not only be thankful for the small things, but to truly enjoy them. Love you cute boy....

1 comment:

  1. I feel privileged to have been on the phone to witness the cheese ball frenzy. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete