Welcome...

For those that like to dream, come in. For those that like to laugh, come in. For those that like to cry and be inspired...please come in. Our family is like any other, but is extraordinary in it's own right. Come and join us at our campfire and laugh a little, cry a little and leave us, but please come back. We love company...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nothing

I have nothing. I pop onto my blog everyday almost expecting to see that someone has updated it. Yet everyday I am disappointed to find that it remains the same. There is so much going on in my life right now and yet I find that I have nothing to write about. I have nothing to say. I keep hoping someone else will read my mind and write down what's in it. I am pretty sure that would prove to be an almost impossible act though.

Have you ever felt that way? That there was so much clogging your mind that your mind sort of went "pc on overload" on you and just shut down? Too much info, too much emotion and not enough room to process it all so it just overloads. This week I think I even saw sparks and smoke oozing out of my ears at one point.

So there it is....my lovely new post and update. It says nothing, nothing at all. Maybe later in the week I will have more to say, but for today this is it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. My sentiments exactly. You read my mind. Can I just copy and paste this post to my own blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give my you user mane and password and I would love to update your blog. MWHAHA...please ignore the maniacal laughter issuing from my general direction. It was in no way connected...

    ReplyDelete