Welcome...

For those that like to dream, come in. For those that like to laugh, come in. For those that like to cry and be inspired...please come in. Our family is like any other, but is extraordinary in it's own right. Come and join us at our campfire and laugh a little, cry a little and leave us, but please come back. We love company...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

My dream...

I am a dreamer. Always have been. When I was a little girl I would daydream non stop. I have to admit I still do. Here I am officially forty years old and I am still doing it. I have a lot of passion. I have a lot of dreams. I wonder if I am as alone as I think I am. My best friend daydreams a lot. We often discuss our daydreams, and then there are times where we don't even do that with each other. Some dreams are so personal, so sacred that we don't even share them with each other.

But what about other people? Do you all dream? Do you try to remember what it is you were passionate about as a little person? I think my mother was passionate. I have read some of her writings, I have heard stories about her life and what she was happy and sad over and I think she and I shared a passion for writing. She had a hard life and I think she lost so much of herself in her hardships. I don't want to do that. I dream of writing something that everyone would someday want to read. I don't know if it will ever happen, but maybe.

I think all life stories are worth telling. You sit and talk to anyone about their lives and they all have a story. Most of them are compelling, riveting and even inspiring. My story is wonderful. There are the most amazing characters, the most amazing places, but most of all the most amazing events. I want to write it down and share it with the world. I think it's worth telling.

The dream I have right now is to be able to do that. I want to write down my story, my story of who I was growing up, who I have become since I became "all grown up", and the people in my life that make my story so amazing. I think if I could do it, publish it and let other people love and hear about it, it might not only be a dream realized for me, but maybe for her too. My mom. Susie, if I ever get it done the first credit will go to you. I will have a long page of credits, there are so many people to love and thank for sharing the journey with me, but the first would go to you. From you is where I believe I got this passion. Thank you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment