Welcome...

For those that like to dream, come in. For those that like to laugh, come in. For those that like to cry and be inspired...please come in. Our family is like any other, but is extraordinary in it's own right. Come and join us at our campfire and laugh a little, cry a little and leave us, but please come back. We love company...

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mom and her girls

Well, if there was ever anything I wanted while growing up it was a homeful of children. But in all my fantasies it always erred on the side of girls. I would dream up this family, I would even go as far as to name them all. I always had 12 kids, 8 were girls and 4 were boys. Name lists littered my bedroom for years. First and middle mind you. See, I had this neighbor who had 10 children...9 boys and 1 girl. Time spent with this family was fun time. My home was quiet and orderly...the Wilkinsons home was chaotic and loud...all the time. I loved it.

I wanted that. Well, I have heard you need to be careful what you ask for, you might just get it. I almost got everything I wanted and to be honest with you it wasn't everything I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong...I love my life. I am never bored, I always have lots to do and there is always someone around to love me and me to love them back. It's really nice.

The girls are awesome. I have written a lot about the boys...so here are a few words to describe my beautiful girls.

Creative.....especially Lacie when she is really bored....
Strong willed....Megan on just about everything! Even the good things....like her love of animals.
Sensitive....McKenna, like how she cried tenderly when I told her I was pregnant with Skyler.
Happy...Abby. She just exudes happy. She loves life.
Funny...Jessi. Noone in my house is funnier than Jessi. We all love to watch her act out her favorite episode of Tom and Jerry...

I love my girls. I love their cute friends and I love the games they play. It is all I dreamed of, but the great thing is that they surprise me everday. I always find that I underestimate them. What an awesome bunch of human beings!

No comments:

Post a Comment